foto1 foto2 foto3 foto4 foto5

Login Form

nafgtc header 2

Covid 19 Impact

July Update

Covid-19 continues to provide challenges requiring active management by state and federal governments and indeed us as individuals - eg Victoria reverting to Stage 3 restrictions for Melbourne metro from July 8 and other states restricting movements of travellers from outside their state to differing degrees. The Nationals Organsising Committee is monitoring the situation closely and with the Nationals over eight months away the belief amongst the group is the covid-19 situation will be better under control Australia-wide before then and we will be good to go.

Survey work conducted since early June to date provided positive feedback around peoples’ intentions to attend the 2021 Nationals. Most cannot wait to get to the next Falcon GT Nationals.

The Nationals Organising Committee are actively liaising with venues and sponsors and believe they will be in a better position to advise on the state of play regarding the Event date by the August monthly review meeting. For your info, event trophy manufacture is already being progressed

The focus is on the event proceeding on its original scheduled date of 1st - 5th April 2021.

Moving forward the plan is:

  • Continue monthly NAFGTC Exec Comm/19th Falcon GT Nationals Organising Comm review meetings
  • Update communication to go out to all NAFGTC associated clubs following each review meeting
  • Nationals entries & accomodation bookings remain on hold until a final decision on Event date is made
  • Final decision on Event date to be made no later than October, and will be made sooner if possible


Please ensure you confirm any information regarding the 19th Falcon GT Nationals event by visiting the NAFGTC Inc website – If you read it on Facebook, confirm it on the NAFGTC Inc website.

Until our next update in July, stay safe, stay well

NAFGTC Inc. Executive Committee and 19th Falcon GT Nationals Organising Committee