foto1 foto2 foto3 foto4 foto5

Login Form

nafgtc header 2

Covid 19 Impact

June Update

Australia is making good progress out of lockdown. Restrictions on intra-state travel have been lifted in many states and interstate travel is allowed between some states without 14 days mandatory quarantine. The Nationals Organising Committee continues to liaise with its event partners. This includes discussion & negotiation with the venues on procedures and processes that may need to be implemented post lockdown as well as other elements required to ensure the viability of a successful 19th Falcon GT Nationals event.  

The focus is on the event proceeding on its original scheduled date of 1st - 5th April 2021.

Moving forward the plan is:

  • Continue monthly NAFGTC Exec Comm/19th Falcon GT Nationals Organising Comm review meetings
  • Update communication to go out to all NAFGTC associated clubs following each review meeting
  • Nationals entries & accomodation bookings remain on hold until a final decision on Event date is made
  • Final decision on Event date to be made no later than October, and will be made sooner if possible


Please ensure you confirm any information regarding the 19th Falcon GT Nationals event by visiting the NAFGTC Inc website – If you read it on Facebook, confirm it on the NAFGTC Inc website.

Until our next update in July, stay safe, stay well

NAFGTC Inc. Executive Committee and 19th Falcon GT Nationals Organising Committee